blogbuster

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here i come =]

Today is Thursday, don't have school tmrw! *ClapsHand*
Just finished the modern maths tuition. So, Not going to waste my time.
I WANT TO DO COMPLETE MY CHINESE NEW YEAR ARTICLE ASAP!
open your eyes, and read it. i know most of my friends view my blog.
especially when they see i'm eating. They will shout and me like
Bitch, you're fat! stop eating. i kena x1000times already! :(
Hahaha. but i knew they care about me. *kisses*

Chor 1 . Xin nian kuai le.
Woke up not very early, but not too late too ;]
prepared myself and wait for everyone to prepare.


♥ The girl, Y =)




[= ♥ =] i love you, you love me!



{ ♥} Peace. live, love,laugh. =)

Then we headed to grandfather house* every year chor 1 we went there!
Bai nian w/ grandfather and grandmother same as my uncle aunty.
Took our lunch there. Ah ma cooked for us. =] *imissherdishes*
Went to temple for praying. everything.







Sister, The model of me. ;D




nice ke? get it from vincci XD




Self snap



♥ ♥ F E E L ♥ ♥




Gt home for a short rest.
Follow aunty to old folks home @ pematang tinggi. =)




Just to gv out the angpau to them!
arite, then went back to her house. Start gambling. mahjonggggg!
So evening time, someone came to pick me home. Just to meet up w/ me.

night time. Went to uncle house for steamboat.

Then gamble. Thats all for my chor 1.

At least i spent my time w/ my family!
Thats call Tuan Yuan.


Last but not least, Gonna show off sekejap
i received two valentines present. So biggg and so sweet. ♥






Thank you guys!

FYI, Class test is just around the corner. Everyone should start study!
i WILL try my best to not lazy and study abit for the 1st monthly class test
Karyao . Gambateh . jia you . Aza aza fighting . all the best . good luck !










No comments: