blogbuster

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If i die young.


 nice kan? my bed. I clean up my room for CNY. I'm so in love w/ my bedroom now! Heeee :)

Sunday i went to Queens w/ dotdotdot. but then i bumped into Misha. 
So We went to Sushi King for lunch. :)
 Misha on the left, and the blogger on the right.


Sushi King always my fav! :)

& i got this in Kitchen, guess how much is it?!
MYR 16 ONLY. Wootz. i bought it because of the colour! teehee!


chilling @ Coffee bean.
 Soweee kay i always support starbucks punya! :P
 Pretty?! pinkyy ladyyy teeehee!

i've no idea why i pose like this. sorry k if i hurt your eyes!

So hawt ! :P
 both of us! :)

 spot me!!

 ni men hao! xin nian ku le! gong xi fa cai.  :D

 was staring at my phone! why you noz reply my msg?!
 & oh yeah he replied! lolol -____-

 poser la memang! :P

damn yong sui lor but me likey! ahahaha
my next profile picture! :P


my current profile pict -_-
Handsome kan?! but some people said i look HIAO = MIANG. warao.

After that i went for 'GREATDAY' a Malaysia Movie w/ my grandson. lolol.
After movie, we went Haagen Dazs for dinner.
Ice cream for dinner, chio ! lolol -_-

 photographer sucks =P

Cam-ho queen is here *wave*
 Me and my grandson! :)

 We are only best friend la. not what you're thinking. :)
maybe he can really be my grandson! *consider*


both of us ordered PARADISE. 
it looks like paradise meh? i don' think so -_-
but taste not bad la. just i don't like the yellow-ish & pinky-ish flavour ice-cream. taste weird lol


Who's the cutie in his phone?! :P

 
We are who we are! :)

 Hmmm. i really look like his grandmother. :(


 I can't make a heart shape ALONE. yeah, this is true. Can you read my mind?

tsktsk copycat ;pppppp

counting down 2days to holidays!
Then wait for CNY!
Are you ready for CNY? :)))))
ang ang ang ang :D:D

Thanks for reading,
pay for it! click my ADS! :D
Xx.

No comments: