Let's see what i got for by using the RM250 book vouchers given by the government. :)
- p.s i love you by Cecelia Ahern. ( wanted this for very long )
- One day by David Nicholls ( attracted by the book cover)
- Chicken soup for the soul by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor and Amy Newmark - True love series ( Lecturer said should give this book a try )
- Chicken soup for the soul by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor and Amy Newmark - Extraordinary teens ( I want to be extraordinary too)
- The lucky one by Nicholas Sparks ( i like nicholas sparks a lot after reading the john)
- The Notebook by Nicholas sparks ( Same reason as above hehhe :D )
- The last song by Nicholas Sparks ( same reason as above! )
- few pens.
- and i have another RM50 free vouchers from popular. I haven't use it yet. Introduce me some nice book please. :)
Yeah, i miss my iphone 4s T____T
using iphone 3gs now but i don't know i can't update it to the latest IOS. >:(
Neway, i'm getting a new phone soon. iPhonee 5 or Samsung S4 / Note 2?
Gimme some comment please! :D