blogbuster

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Mugshot cafe @ Penang

Two weeks ago, my bff @mixy brought me to The Mugshot Cafe because I wanted to try out some new boutique cafe in Penang. 

They only serve Yogurt, drinks, bagel muffin.
It's a small cafe but comfortable, nice place to chill.
The price is very affordable, and i like the environment there.
I wish i can open some shops or cafe like this when i'm getting older. haha.














Green Tea for MYR 5.


Latte for MYR 10.


Bagel muffin with Cream Cheese & Smoked Salmon for MYR 10.
This is nice :D


He is still single (!!!)
Can get his phone numb from me if you're interested to know him. hehe!








 Not to forget, we have our mugshot taken ! :)
This is a MUST. lol








teeheee anddddd my #ootd ! :D

Conclusion, i'll definitely go back to mugshot cafe again!
for those who never been there before, give it a try! :)

Address : 302, Lebuh Chulia, George Town, Penang.

Tel: +6012 405 6276

Opening times: Daily, 8am-9pm






No comments: