blogbuster

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The light bulb cafe @ Penang

Hello readers, please excuse me but i'm going to blog in a super malaysian way haha you, *manglish here i start* :P

It was a super last mint plan to dine in the light bulb cafe.
The light bulb cafe is located right next to UMNO building, the cafe is along Jalan Zainal Abidin, Penang. *for those who are not familiar with penang road, type the street name and go with waze* :)



It is a coupon parking space along the street, so bear in mind people, do put up all your parking coupon to avoid kena saman k *winks* ( such a sweet reminder ikr )

It is a quite famous cafe in Penang.


So the cafe is full of lightbulb due to the cafe shop's name. 
ok lah you are free you can try to count how many lightbulb are inside the cafe.



I went there around 5plus, not crowded maybe because everyone is heading home for dinner or stuck in the traffic jam after school or work. 


Ok i feel so sorry to the girl. haha she not suppose to be in my photo la T_T


Cake they have.




Their wifi password. haha





Aglio Olio Spaghetti - MYR11.00


Napolitano Chicken Spaghetti - MYR15.00



Rolling in the light - MYR17.00


Greentea Latte - MYR7.90


Post workout refueler - MYR9.00

Food and drinks are average. 
Atmosphere are good. 
Waiter/ waitress are friendly and helpful.
conclusin, pergi cuba la :D

Since he was sitting beside me. alright introduce to you. Vikram in the house with me. (;


#throwback 




Choowei also known as my sister , familiar face in my blog right, Vikram, Me, and my neighbour Thien Weng ( a little boy which is 15 years old :)




4 of us. I had a lot of fun playing millionaire game cards with them too.
After that, we watched the guardian of the galaxy at gurney plaza. :D
The guardian of the galaxy was pretty awesome too! * I'm Groot* 

 THE LIGHTBULB
57, Jalan Zainal Abidin, 10400 Georgetown, Penang ( beside UMNO building)
Operating hours :
Monday to Thursday -11am-11pm
Friday and Saturday - 11am-12am
Sunday : 11am-11pm
Phone : 04-226 9721
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/thelightbulb.my?fref=ts

Thanks for reading :)





No comments: