blogbuster

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Outings w/ Babe Ng Ki Ki :D


"if life is so short,
Why don't you let me love you
Before we run out of time If love is so strong
Why won't you take the chance
Before our time has gone
If life is so short, if life is so short
Love is a word that explains how I feel for you
And when you're in my arms, all my dreams come true
And when you're not around
You can't hardly see
These tears that I'm crying now are for you to be with me
"
-Moffatts. =)


16th of November - Monday.
Hang out w/ my BF. and her BF.
p/s : BF means best friend, NOT BOYF!
went to Sunway to Sing K :D
Just imagine everything okay? imagine the story. Imagine the sweet voice of mine :P


*S - I- B- A - K :D


* I'm shy okay? XD




Him And Her :D




Syok Sendiri :D:D the NEW twins! :P



Vincent the only Guy :D
So gayyyyyyy. but his voice not bad.


Ng Su Ki. Nice shoot :D




























" I wanna Grow old with you "
Another Great song :D

No comments: