blogbuster

Monday, November 16, 2009

FamilyDay.=D



This is whad i did every night.
Chit-chat. Facebook.
& that time i was chatting w/ marlo and webcam-ing w/ Mac.
Haas, they are now in their hometown phil. Weee. so nice la the feel.
when you go back to your own country :D
Oh yea guys, remember bring something back for me!!

So this weekend, so called Family Day.
Which mean, i spent my time w/ them.
Yeap, that's feeling great :D:D
Daddy is not working or going out, Brother is not gaming.
Sister had come back from her uni. And i'm not working or outing w/ friends.
And Mummy are not doing housework! teehee, how's great if every weekend can be like this?









*the 1st picture in the room* :D

-

Dad's office had a familyday at Flamingo Hotel.
if you did add me in facebook. And you will noticed about.
Hotguys,bikini,beaches! YEAH ^.^v
But so sad, the stupid menstruation make me cannot swimm. Awww*

Still, i joined dad and his friends to play some games.
just like team building :D


This is my Daddy, and spot me! on the right :P


Look. the first my dad touched my hair i think. Lol


i like this guy, so cool man XD


He's my another Dad. i meant the 'fake' one :D


This is mua brother. Looks how? :P


w/ him. :D









But when dinner time, i was like.
Oh no. Hell. So pain. P-A-I-N!
And i realized that i never bring my pain killers w/ me.
So, i was lying on the bed, crying like a mad woman.
Thanks god it already past! :)


The breakfast of the hotel is not bad. :D


After Breakfast. Yeah, This call FamilyLoves!


i love to jump recently Lol.
Don't ask me why, and i don't know why.


Jump higher, and imma more happy!

Say Hellos and Byebye to beach :D


I love this picts. BOOOOO! Say i'm pretty :P








The last photo before leaving :D


we watched 2012 at gurney.
that's the second time.
Yea, so i'm not crying in the cinema!
Nice movie, Tumbsup*!


Dad bought me this :D
Thanks!

Next post - outing w/ Suki :D
this call LIFE. Rock your world! :)

No comments: