blogbuster

Sunday, February 7, 2010

i want my hair grow faster and longer! :(


Bad luck. my hair gt cut by GOHMUITENG the evil woman! But actually there's my fault too. i shouldnt ponteng addmaths. i should stay in the class. but meaningless if i stay in class also wert. i cannot even sleep in the class when add maths period. and i don't know whads the teacher talking aboutttttt. and all add maths homework i just copied from my friends. i hate being like that. i used to complete all the homework by myself. but then now, i don't know how to solve all the question. Fed up. so i and Ivy ponteng to 4c4,another class. we chit-chated w/ friends there. and then we lied to our teacher. told her we wnt to discipline room. so at the end. both of us gt demerit 6marks for cakap bohong(lied to teacher) & Ponteng kelas(Skipped class) and hair gt cut.

The main point is, MY HAIR ARE SUPER DUBER HYPER FARKING SHORT NOW!
& CNY is coming another 5days. less than 1 week. i'm going to meet my relative and all w/ my farking short hair. Awwwww* :( i washed my hair 3times a day. sound crazy right? but i don't care. or else someone teach me how to make my hair grow faster and longer la! PLEASEEEEE.

Okie next, I went to school Saturday. for school replacement. But actually thats something like we called 'ying chun ri' in the hall. something like celebrate for cny ;]
Awesome performance for all of them! they really did a great job! :D
So, i brought my camera to school. *ngek ngek

















Align Center
















No comments: