blogbuster

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sportday.


# Zero point one. =]




FYI i am still alive.
Been busy for my sport days until yesterday.
It's over. feel release, no need to go under the sun anymore after this. :)
should start revision and catch up studies alr.
Cannot miss any lesson dy.

So ya, i'm getting better and better. Thank you everyone. :)
it's hurt but i need to get over it. & i guess, the problem will solve it by itself.
some time the more you care, the more hurt u will get.
i don't give a damn anymore :D :D


seriously, i miss my hair really much. :(

gt free haircut by the stupid teacher. so i curse her.
RAWRRRRRRR.


# the blogger & ClaraChong.
this is my uniform during activity. =]



# with my junior. :)



# junior and me. She's cute! :D


My hair so short nao!
i don't want to take any picts! :(

with loves,
Yee.

No comments: