blogbuster

Monday, June 21, 2010

DayOne in Johor. :D



Tune Hotels.com - Danga Bay, Johor
Tune Hotels.com Danga Bay, Lot PTB 22819, Jalan Skudai, Mukim Bandar Johor Bahru, 80200 Johor Bahru, Johor.



We Stayed in this awesome hotels for 3nights! :)




spot my luggage!!



it is awesome cause there's free online service. =)
Hotel Guest are allow to use it, for 30mints. After 30mints, it will restart automatically.
That is why i so in love with this hotel, i don't have to bring my laptop. don't have to pay for the Wifi charge.



while waiting for others prepared, i started to camho! :D


She slept like a pig. ;p





Taadaa. We're in RED. =)


The reflection of mine, wtf. mirror is everywhere ;p


Then, we had our dinner at 7 spice. an indian cuisine!



which is located at,
G-01, Blok 5,
Jln Skudai,
80200 Johor Bahru,
Tel: 07-235 6969


i likey the food. :)


maybe we were too hungry?


And it was abit spicy.





I, me,myself ;)


Sasha Jetly =)

It's another BIG mirror in the toilet lor.
so we went in and camwhore! :)



After meals alr. so we gain weight! -____-


# take two.

Done with dinner, we walked around.
end up went to the festival street mall. All Malay's stuff.
i so regreted i never buy the cellphone case. :(
i hope i can find another one in penang.



After Jalan jalan, sudahlah tenat.
we went to Restoran Singgah Selalu.
everyone's watching fifa-world cup!!!





which country you support?




hmm? no idea?

I'm actually support MALAYSIA! (LOL)





The couple.



so we tried something new. For me, my sister and xinyee.



Sasha like to sissha !! LOL



What flavour we choose?
PEACH & Apple. (not really nice)
My 1st time ma aduhh.


Her 1st time !!

*cough cough*


& we ordered this =)
Ice Kacang special ! taste nice!!



Hiao-ness! ;p


Busy texting with ?

Ya, BURGER.




She was so happy :)


Stay tune, i'm going to blog about the second day.
We went to singapore ;)
Don't miss out!!

p/s : my grammar sucks. but give me a chance to improve. k? :)














No comments: