blogbuster

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sexay's my name(!!)


Sexay's my name(!!) Sexay's my name(!!)
so, what you what you waiting for?


Back from 3days 2nights KL trip :)
overall, it was an awesome trip!
at least i learnt some photography skill from Bboyrice aka Jeremy :)
he was my tour guide all the time!!
he brought me hanging around in KL.
Thanks ya, so sweet of you!!

i post up tonnes of picts!
hope you guys enjoy it!!


here we go,






That's him!



The blogger.


Dad & Mum.

-


Sister. Alive =)


taken by me ;)





i love this photo, don't know why i love it so much!!




Numbered List


oops, nice shoot?! XD









While waiting for the monorail.








i likey this!

& he took this for me. (:





i guess i took this in KLCC.

















nice? :)














how about this?!




He is my brother! (:



Woot. fat ass!














Thank you to this jie jie who correct all my grammar mistake!! :P









Some picts is still with Jeremy. All my nice nice picts are there lahh!!
no chance to show off show off to you all :P





I'm going to Genting later. yes, later!
but i am sick like a chicken! i hate coughing and sore throat seriously!
i will try to have fun with friends la still :)
who's going to genting too?! RING ME UP.
JOM, Starbucks! =)

What's next? my genting trip?
Take care peeps, And have a nice holidays!
PARTY TO THE USA! :D

Xoxo.

No comments: