blogbuster

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy belated birthday :)


Happy belated birthday to Mummy :)



The birthday cake from BayView Hotel.

We went to Park Royal hotel for her birthday celebration. ;]
Food was awesome!

let's photo do the talks.


Very cheap for buffet lunch. Shall have a try =)



The outfit of the day.

I bought this bag in Singapore.
$12 only. I should buy more ;(


Sister. lenglui right?
but she's taken -___-


Park Royal ;]


I love this place,
But it was a little bit hawt.
no air-conditional :(


26-07-2010.
*loves*



Nice? The pinky colour flower.


I'm still learning how to take more nice picts!


Still new, loads skills need to be learn.

Awesome food ;D







Salad FTW!



Align Center



































I love chocolate :D



*yummy*

Sister,


Mummy,

Daddy,

Mummy & I.

Mum&sister.



Xoxo.

No comments: