blogbuster

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day two in Taiwan.

6o'clock morning call, 7o'clock breakfast, 8o'clock we left the hotel.
Teehee!
Morning we proceed to the natural rock formations of Yehliu, 野柳. :)



Drizzling early in the morning. i damn like my pinky umbrella, ya know! haha. I look like a princess every time when i use it. =P










Nice place. :)
50yuan is about MYR5. :)

everyone was busy taking picts with those special rocks. :)

My pretty mummy :)


The very weird writer! :)


 Can you see the red line in the pic? left hand side there :) 
We all people cannot cross the path, danger.


Nice or not? i like to cam-ho! Hahahahahaha!
He is my Taiwan tourguide, We call him as 500. :)
Honestly, i miss him a lot. i promise him i will go to visit him again, probably after SPM. :)


I brought my crocs shoes along! comfortable mah teehee :)



Left : Mum. Right : Me :D


Adrian domo you was with me! LOL
Then we went to JiuFen to see the old fashion way of life that still exists. 
Jiu Fen is a nice place! Shopping and eat! ahahaha :)





We tried their so-called 卤肉饭。very famous and delicious food in Taiwan :)

This is so nice! :D

Fishball not bad also :)

Vegetable. Ok ok only.



nom nom! :D











After that, proceed to HuaLien 花莲 by train. :D






After arrival, We went to see Amei Aboriginal Cultural Show. :)




They invite me dance with them! Haha. They are friendly :)
Actually they look like Malay you know.


He invite me to dance! Walaoooo he damn handsome :)
& he said this to me, 你好漂亮耶. i damn shiok hahahaha!
if next time i go to Taiwan i will go to find him hahahaa!



Awwwww i miss him so muchhhh.

After dinner go back to the hotel.



We stayed in Lice Hotel, 丽格饭店.




i with spec, look uglyyyyyy.
gonna continue to day 3. :P

No comments: