blogbuster

Monday, February 21, 2011

Teehee randommmm. :D


the second month of 2011 is ending soon lolol. how's life in 2011 so far? :)
i can feel the stress now, since the class test is getting nearer.
everyone is having test soon, wish you all good luck k :D
i really don't have much time to blog. so busy with school. yeah i know i repeat this shit every time. Haih.

anyway, i just want to post some pictures that i never been upload in my blog. 
i miss my so-called 'long hair' laaaa. yerz i had a hair cut last week now i look like nerdy nerdy. 
not really satisfy with it but then some people said i look better with current hairstyle. IDK la.
as long as nobody say i look uglier after i got my haircut :P

i will update my blog again on Wednesday i think. =D
oh yaz, you guys still reading my blog? :(
or i got zerooo-zeroooo reader liaoooo. arghhhhh.

you all please don't leave me and view my blog ahh or click my ADS la. heeeee :)
yea yea. in case you play twitter or tumblr.
please follow me :D
i will be more alive in twitter compare to my bloggie :D


or 




my xiao gu and xiao gu zhuang and his son and my er gu :D
had dinner with them at sakae terpanyakki. :D



teehee. he is a great football player :D
still younger than me. *no chance la* sigh :(

both also my junior teehee. i look older than them or younger? :D


was finding smth. i look so ladyness. nyek! beh tahan myself.

w/ this pretty lady.! bumped her and rongmito @ starbucks :D


and look, who's there w/ me?! :D:D
my pretty babehhhhh! teehee @jaminegoh


wo hen xiang ta laaaaa. :( where is she now?! 
want to chat with her so badly. :D
she knw almost everything about me. hahahahaha.
even we not from the same school but then i still take her as my babe!
i know she love me too. *don't you, jamine?! :P


don't forget you still got me. :(:(

i'll love you more and more. no worries!


feel like kissing her all the time! 
let's meet up on march holiday la!


11.59pm , 31/12/11 the group pict. :D

dang dang dang dang dang dang dang,Happy chinese new year! :D




taken by me! :D


nah nah. when i look at all these picts, i hate my hairstyle now -,-


oh ya and i went mcd yamcha with them! :D

all orang yang baik :D

 
and harrow to him, he is jacky khoo. :D
nice to meet him!

thanks for reading,
xoxo.

No comments: