blogbuster

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Outtttting.

 
Just randomly upload some pix and update my blog i dont know what should i blog nao.
Timetable is full of tuition and lack of time to get enough of sleep or well-rested. Feel so tired everyday. But then SPM result was release and i saw some of my seniors, they really did well in their SPM. Hard work brings good result, if you wanna get good result, then you have to sacrifice and work harder.
" I can accept failure, but i cannot accept for not trying " 
I will try my best to achieve for what i want :)
Congraz to all seniors who scored straight A's or good result,
& to those who are not satisfy with their result, work harder in the future :)
& if you'd tried your best, then don't have to be upset. Happy go lucky :D:D

Me {Ladyyeeyee} & HuiJoo & Xinyee :)
both of them look so hot right :D
& i simply love huijoo's flora dress. so nais!

Ah Beh & I . beatboxer! Beatbox FTW :D


Hai ni men hao. :D
oh ya my hair is so short now. :(
Hmm but is ok la, cause last year high school life. i just want to entertain my school discipline teacher. :)
will show ya all some of my cam-ho pix in next post kay. do wait :D

 
nice kan? edited by me :D
haha. Still haven't complete my moral folio. & oral test tmrw. :(
i can faint now. i busy until i cannot breathe. ARGH.
need a gateway. :(

with love,
siewyeeT.

No comments: