blogbuster

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Math Learning Center :D


First of the foremost, i would like to apologize to my blog. Hah, I've been so busy. Yeah, form five school isn't that free and easy like last time. By hook or by crook, I'm back to my bloggie.
Happy Belated birthday to my math/ add math tuition teacher. Mr Khor Tee Wei. :)
He is currently 27 year-old. Still single. currently looking for a full time girlfriend. 
Anyone interest with him? contact me hahaha.

He is such a funny and nice teacher.
he doesn't really care about money, He won't even know if you don't pay him tuition fees.
If you don't have any transport to tuition, just give him a call. He will go and fetch you no matter how far is it.
He will order pizza deliverary if you hungry. He is a good teacher, and also a good friend. haha.
Hope that i can score A plus in my SPM, i think that's the best present for him. :D

We did a small celebration with him last Saturday. :)
Hope he had a blast. :D


Hah, KTW Happy belated birthday. :)

Surprise?! :P






Group pic! :D *not everyone is inside, some of them left earlier.
sheng ri kuai le.



























The cake they bought from summer bakery. :)





Sandwiches done by sooyee. :)







:)







He was teaching form 3 Science. :D
Taken by suki if i'm not mistaken, see. i was so concentrate!!! :D

last but not least, scare you all with my damn short hair. :D


It's 1.38am.
Nah, ciao!

No comments: