blogbuster

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baskin Robbins Pink Day!

What's baskin Robbins current promotion? :))
Wednesday = Pink day! Just show them pink and you will can get Double Jr.Scoop @ RM7.50. :D
Or Brownie ala mode or Banana Royale @ RM12.00 Only. :)
Dirtt cheap right?! TEEHEE. 

i eat ice-cream whenever i'm sad or down to make myself feel better or happier.
and probably i think it's work, but this is only my own opinion la :D
I also eat ice-cream when i'm happy or when i'm with my girls! 
Girls love ice-cream, don't ya think so? *sweet sweet* heees!

So i went to Jusco with my girls straight after school. without changing *smelly* cause i'm lazy. =/
AND WE HAD ICE-CREAM FROM BASKIN ROBBINS. it was Wednesday Haha!
Date me for ice-cream on Wednesday k? =P


We dip, You drip. :D


with the Malay girl- SITI. :P


why is everybody so serious? acting so damn mysteries. XD



All lenglui LOL.



with FAKE popcorn :D

 =) :D =P :P XD


Wahh i so damn love my smileeeee so nice so cute so pretty rightttt >w<

black and white. ;D

and i went like this =P

playing with Ivy's cammie. fish-eye effect. =D

 


Hope that our friendship will remain the same until the end of life. =)
Thanks for being there with me for two years. My classmate rocks my life!!! 

xoxo, 
SiewYeeT. :)














No comments: