blogbuster

Sunday, July 31, 2011

paint my life. =)



dot dot dot. welcome to ilove-myway.blogspot.com AGAIN. :)
I miss my blog a lot seriously, can't believe that i didn't blog for almost 2 weeks. *sad face*
Class test was over. 25 days more to trial exam. Meaning that SPM is getting nearer.
p/s . i think i keep mention SPM is near in every blog post. *slapself*

 i promise to update my blog more often. :D
A lot of pending post. a lot of pix need to be edited. :)


Teehee this blog post is actually blog for my lovely boyfriend. =)
2 more days is our 2nd month anniversary. don't think that we're gonna spend our time together.
Cause both of us having tuition on Tuesday. baby, are you gonna give me surprise? :P
*excited lahhhh*:)))

I went to his school immediately after class test finished. LOL
why? because he participated in table tennis competition. lose in final round, but still 1st runner up.
Good job my dear :)) 

& Friday, i went to his school again. uhmm very zzz right. =/
But a little bit more special because i cooked spaghetti for him.
Oh god, that was the first time i ever cook for somebody, and i knew that I'm not a good chief. *lol*
the cooking progress was like fucking rush and panic. 
luckily the spaghetti wasn't that sucks and baby told me it was delicious. 
i tried some, and yeah i think i can try to cook more. practice makes perfect! =)

AND I BELIEVE THAT HE IS THE HAPPIEST BABYBOY ON EARTH,
because he has such a good girl friend. HAHAHA!
*only for him, aite?* =P

Look at him. and look at my spaghetti =)
Very hang fuk hor? hahahaha
Edward Lim daddy, you must appreciate everything that i did for you okay! 


people might say love isn't fair. but i can't deny that my boy friend is paying a lot of effort too.
I can feel it. 
He always try his best to make me happy, try to make me smile. Thanks my dear. =)

Look at this, guess who made this?
not me lah. He is the one who made this. Awesome right?
So cute. HAHAHA *he is preparing baby shoes for our future baby* LOL wtfff.
just kidding kay, he made this with his club member. i don't really know what is this.
but there is some soap inside the shoes. & he gave me one side of it . *happy face*


and this one also. Hahaha. so nice right, need to thanks his friend for helping him. *arigato*
Xie xie ni men hehehehe. wo hen kai xin. =P


& there's something liike candle one. =P
so cute right? i'll just smile when i think of him.
i mean the good side of him la, when i think of his evil side. wahh i feel like slapping him so badly. :P



our randomly dating. LOL
he looks so cute right?! PLEASE SAY YES =P
he was eating fries that time, he eat likes PIG haha.
but i won't be disgusted by him cause i xxxx him bleh! *shy*


If someone wants to be part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it.
can you see the effort that i make for you? ;)

 putting this pix for the ending of this post.
w/ my babyboy. He is so handsome for lahhhh i tak boleh tahan alreadyyyyy.
this is what we called - 情人眼里出西厮 right? hahahaha!

You paint my life with full of love, xoxo.
SiewYeeT :)



No comments: