blogbuster

Sunday, January 29, 2012

:)

back to my half-dead blog. :)
i try to make it alive. but too hard to manage. :(
NO TIME! 

gotta post some pix that i left behind. :)
I will be back soon, took a lot of pix for CNY. Teehee
Oh ya. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE! :D
HUATTTTTTT AHHHHH !!! 


:) 
Hai.


 Marvis. :) I miss her alot. 
She's a friendly and cute! hope to see her soon.


My trainer came all the way from KL. :)
Hai Eric. :D
IVAN doesn't want to take pix with me. screwed him.

My new friend. NICK.
I guess you're reading this. so this is for you.
..
Your handsome pix! ahahaha
happy to see your face here?




My new year stuff. :D
I get it before two days before new year. don't really have time to do shopping also.


 say hai to leon. :)








MY WENG KOH !!! :D
But he got new love dy. :(
so he don't love me anymore. 
&&& he is going to start his college life. hehe. wish him luck :)
don't forget me ok!!!


nien 29 :D Reunion lunch w/ YEE family. :D


ANGPAOOOOO :D



 that's all for now. :D



No comments: