blogbuster

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

part of me.

This is my current profile picture. pretty right? *blush blush* haha! *slapssss*


Just gonna do a random post before i update my blog bangkok day 3 post. ;)
Very lazy this few days because i'm having my last sem-break before my AS and AS2 exam.
& My course finish at 23th of November. teehee, which mean i'm finish my foundation year very soon! :)

so so so. Yesterday was public holiday and guess what I did?
VERY PRODUCTIVE. i washed my car w/ the help of my very steady sister. :)
LOL. because i don't have 7 bucks to go car wash. *so broke recently*

WHY IS SHE SO SKINNY? -_-
she eat more than me every meal. but cannot grow fats. *sigh*

oh hai. this is my very lao-beh's duk-duk-car. i drive it to college everyday. 
ok sorry i still can't afford a better car because i'm still studying and i'm really thankful. haha.
or someone want to buy me a larger/wider/better/bigger car? * i don't mind one* :P


Evidence!!


no caption actually lol.




sponge- BOB.




Seeeeeee. my car is super clean now. :D



w/ my satisfied and happy face*  :D:D


Bak Kut Teh for dinner! ;)

please go and get any drinks in starbucks tmrw from 6 to 8 pm. Buy one free one promotion is still on until 18th of august. :)
And then go Baskin Robbin because they are giving out free ice-cream from 8pm.
SEE SO KIND I PROMOTE FOR STARBUCKS AND BASKIN ROBBIN. :D

okie i'm having test tmrw please pray for me.
xx.

No comments: