blogbuster

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

peekaboo.


ALOHA! :D Happy Deepavali ! It's a public holiday, how are you gonna make use of it? :) *share w/ me* hehe. ME? i just send off my car to repair, need more than one week. T_T yea but luckily mum is oversea now which mean i still can go out to anywhere hehe.

Since i'm a nuffnang blogger and i'm kinda active in using instagram and twitter then why not participate/join nuffnang's activities right? :) called Nuffnang shutterbugs 14days. Everyday with different challenges. All you have to do is just take the photo related to the challenge then post your photo up in instagram w/ hashtag - #nuffnangshutterbugs14days & etc. 


Join us, all nuffnang blogger! :D


this is what in my bag.  12/11/2012 :)
that is a lot of rubbish inside my bag and yeah i throw all of them away haha. tidy and clean bag again! :)



this is the challenge today. Your favourite item.
This is my favourite item, polaroid camera. 
I use it to capture all beautiful,meaningful moment in my life.
people might change, but memories doesn't. 


random shoot after i taking up my DSLR again.



your truly.



take two.

take three.


i don't want to be you B, i wanna be your C. *insidejoke*
if you can get what i mean. lol

take five.

-


Happy belated birthday to Jiazhen! :D
Winter Warmer @ Sunway . 
Starbucks @ Sunway
Raja uda @ tomyam.
SMALL CELEBRATION for her. :)

Jasmine Paradise. i'm coughing, can't take cold drink. not bad la the taste!
it's only RM7.90!
my lunch! :)
Grilled Dory Fish. RM14.90


w/ ze birthday girl. :*


Group photo! :D



w/ vv.




ct , vv and ze blogger. :)

my BFF!!!!!




rushing off, i'll be back soon! :D


No comments: