blogbuster

Thursday, November 8, 2012

:3

 Annyeong! haven't been blogging in a while, kinda miss my blog actually but I'm just way too busy about my life, work and also exam. exam was sucks seriously, i knew i never tried my best but just. hmm i need 2 principle passes. and i hope i can get it. just pray for the best lol. ohhh ya :OOOO I'm having accounting paper 4 tmrw but i'm still relaxing my mind in starbucks writting blog. FML hard right lol. 
nvm i will work hard on econ and business hehehe. *self-comfort*

random rants*
download one application from apps store. it is pretty cool. haha!
it's hair color booth. i have never dye my hair in my entire life and mum doesn't allow me to dye my hair too, so what i can do..... hmmmm. yea.
I CAN DYE ANY COLOUR I WANT I WISH. TEEHEE CHIO RIGHT?!
go download go change your hair colour and share it with me! :D

I actually edited my picture and then sent it to some of my friends. Most of them believe it and say i look cool :P damn funny. 
GIVE IT A TRY OK HAHA.



She is the one who introduce me this application. so cool right?! PURPLE COLOUR. HAHA.

FIRST TRY. TEEHEE BROWN COLOUR. lala or not?! :OOO

Then another one. *JIAZHEN IN DA HOUSE* chok right?! :P

i uploaded this picture in instagram! haha.
a lot of people said i look great with this colour. should i go and dye this colour?

-
ok next. another random pic i took when i was doing revision in college library. :)
i miss my college library. it's so quiet T____T
but you know laaaa. piggy lazy to drive to college everyday just for revision right. T___T



Then, i went to first avenue with my close friends to check out cotton on because cotton on was having crazy sales! 

-
next next. I worked for Milo Roadshow like two or three weeks ago? :)
Nice experience working w/ Shirly, Kaiyun & Jiazhen, and not to forget the crew from kay elle. :D
First day - USM penang. HAWT HAWT. the weather was freaking hot but people from usm are super friendly compare to other college or uni. *own opinion* don't shoot don't slap me. haha
2nd day - Polytechic seberang perai. what can i sayyyyyy about this school? 
The line was freaking slow. 


CRAZYYYYYYY :D
* i miss you guys* :(


feel so good about myself. haha! slap me hard.


VAIN. haiya but work so boring must take pic ma right, to kills the boredom.



nah. to prove i'm hardworking and good worker.



I wasn't that fat i realize hahaha.


my i4s cover from taobao. RM4 only. haha!
Thanks to jiazhen :D
ohhhhhhhhhh byeeeeeeeee. MUST READ MY BLOG AGAIN AITE ;]




No comments: