blogbuster

Friday, July 11, 2014

Brew Thirty Two Coffee House @ Green Hall, Penang

June was a perfect month for because I was enjoying my holiday in my hometown. Teehee plus June was Oma's birthday month also! Glad that I'm able to celebrate her birthday with her. :)
Sister and I decided to bring her to Brew 32 coffee house for post celebration. 

 Nice coffee, Nice food, Nice environment. - Conclude everything! :D
Plus, waiter and waitress there are very friendly and always ready to help! :)
p/s : the take (boss) looks very cute too! *winks*


There is a reading corner, find it quite interesting. Promise myself to bring some books that I've already finish reading it to the coffee house so that others can read it too. It is a waste after finish reading and just put it aside right? Instead of leaving all those good books behind, why not drop it there so others can enjoy those nice books too? :)


I love their interior decoration a lot too plus when they are playing all those acoustic covers of popular songs.. I can lost myself there completely. 




Spot the boss behind haha. 


All day breakfast set which only cost you MYR 12.90
Super duper worth lor i personally feel. please ignore my manglish hahahah.
The all day breakfast set is much more affordable compare with others coffee house that I've tired before.


*saliva drops*


Alio- olio with Bacon MYR 10.90
Sister tasted it and she said it was good. :)
and its only 10.90… Other shops i guess it will cost you around 15+.


I've forgotten which coffee we ordered. But they served nice coffee!
coffee range between MYR9 - MYR 12


The cake was the treat from the boss since it was my mum's birthday!
The crepes cake taste nice tooo. :D
But I will recommend 2-3 pax share one slice. So you can try out few flavours. 

Photo sharing session starts :

#1 Oma and ME. :D



 #2 
Happy birthday Oma! Words can't describe my feeling towards you. I love you, I'm gonna love you forever ever. :)




#3
Do we look alike?




#3 My onni .  *future doctor*


#4 
oh ya she's drinking iced peach tea MYR9.00



#5
Model-wanna-be.



#6
Your truly.




#7
I was wondering…..
It would be nice if we can stick together forever.
ok la i don't know what am i writing now lol


#8
ok ; lovely dovey family pic. :D

Brew Thirty Two Coffee House @ Green Hall , Penang.
Address :
No.32, Jalan Green Hall, 10200 Pulau Pinang.

GPS :
5.423216, 100.339964

Phone numb :
60124009633

Operation Hours :
Sun - Thurs : 1030am - 1030pm 
Fri - Sat : 1030am - 12am

Landmarks : Opposite Segi College, few shop away from Kaffa Espresso Bar.


Hope you guys enjoy reading it.
Signing off,
xx.

No comments: