blogbuster

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Selamat Hari Raya.

Hello readers, Selamat Hari Raya to all Malaysian out there. :) 
Enjoy and be safe always when you are having fun out there, don't make others worry about you. 
Reading back all my old blog post makes me think of writing more.. because I blog about every single thing happened in my life last time haha. and only i realise.. i have grown up so much. :')
I'm not gonna stop writing. 

#1 Do i look good with this spec on? haha.
I think i look kinda si wen *shy*



#2 
“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” 

#3 I'm perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way because I am me. :D


#4 I always bear in mind. Teehee :D
Happiness is a choice, so why choose to be sad which I can make up my mind and be happy, isn't it?

Once again, Selamat berbuka puasa and selamat hari raya to all Malaysian.
besides that, please have my deepest condolence to all the victim in #MH17.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yolooo ! hahhaahahah