blogbuster

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Epicuro, Damansara Uptown - The Pursuers of Great Meals.

I've really no idea when was my last blog post, but i decided to blog a bit during my study week before final exam haha! What can I blog about? I think and think again... Most of the things i do... IZ EATTTTTTT. Yea, I'm going to blog bit about food, a cafe that I've been to recently. :D

It's a cafe located at Damansara Uptown, name of the cafe - EPICURO.
I was looking a cafe to go with the boyfriend that time, pass by this cafe and we think is a good idea to go in and have our brunch. yea, so there we go.


Kinda enjoy the environment there, is a very good place to chill. (;
oh ya, it's non-halal meaning that they do serve pork. *just an additional information for you guys*


 After we ordered our food, The boyfriend also very sek zou, ask me to take out my camera and what? Do his work start his job. help me to take a lot a lot of photo until I satisfy :P
Thanks for being so patient la and i keep tell him this angle that angle pls be more professional lol
only he can tahan, i think if others they straight away slap me or walk away dy. 


I remember he ordered ice lemon tea ( RM4.90) 
Its cheap compare to other cafe. Shhhh~
and yea i drink sky juice only hahahah *poor people life*


When our food is here. Damn pattern right, ok pls not only me. boyfriend also like that!
New trend la, don't look at the camera, look away and become candid shot ma hahaha



one proper photo pls with my pretty face hehe


ok lah main point is here. 
Boyfriend ordered, mixed mushrooms bacon aglio olio ( RM 21.90)
ok i like this one a lot. its pretty good! :D
please try it out!


I ordered sausage, spinach scramble ( RM15.90)
scramble eggs with spinach, pork sausage and whole meal bread slice.
purpose of ordering this food is because i wanna eat sausage. (;


Address: 
20, Jalan SS21/35,
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya

Tel: +603 7733 3110


Business hours :
Tue - Fri: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm 
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm


your truly,
Samantha. xx


No comments: