blogbuster

Thursday, November 13, 2008

TAGGED :D

The last person to tag you is?
Miss Heng a.k.a Pricilla.

What relationship of you with him/her?
Nett Friends.

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
1) Pretty
2) Cute
3) she's same age w me.
4) Tall
5) she loves punk or lolita? *lol


The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
I dont really know her. (:


If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
hiakhiak. i will appreciate her (:


If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Won't guaaa. she's nice preson ;D

If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
Haha. i dont know.

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
no idea. o.0

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
i dont really understand myself so i dont know whad they will feel about me. i think im very emotional. i can cry for nothing. laugh for nothing.
or sometimes i too small gass. xD sometimes i too care my boyf,and then i will forget my friends.xD
most importantly, im a talkative girl !

The character for you for yourself is?
emotional. talkative. funny. smallgas.

The most ideal person you want to be is?
I want to be more understanding and caring. i want to be a perfect girlf. (:
i want improve my maths. and then become very pro in maths XD

i want to ignore the people who hate me and talk about my bad.
i want to live a happy life. =)

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
i love them alot. because they really care about me. maybe there is too many hate me. but thanks who always supporting me and trust on me. they wont say bad and always cheer me up. sometimes maybe im too sensitive on something. but they wont blame me. i wont forget who cares and like me. xD i will always remember ya all, and appreciate ya all. thankyou for everything. *xoxo*

Ten people to tag;
1. Jiajia sweetheart ;D
2. NGsuki.

3. Vivan
4. Jamine
5. Frauline
6. Evon
7.
Suhyin
8. Amanda
9. Jane
10.Catherine

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
besties.

Is no.3 a female or a male?
Female.

If no.7 and no.10 be together would it be a good thing?
Haaa.maybe. but they are not lessbian xD

How about no.5 and 8?
i think so, but they not really understand each other.

What is number 1 studying ?
same with me.

When was the last time you have chat with them?
When they are on and off msn.

Is number 4 a single?
Ya. xD

Talk something about no.2.
she's my besties. she is pretty and talkative. when she is down, she try to dont let people around worry about her. she will act like she is strong or she is fine. but act just i know her brain. XD
she share her secret to me. hiakhiak XD she is clever girl but just lazy to study. she always say she no money. zzz. she love me. yeah ^.^v i love her =P

No comments: