blogbuster

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy monday.

My Monday was very busy.
busy for class, then afternoon duty. After duty still got rumah sukan.
Night got tuition. Monday schedule are totally full. =*(
*but yesterday i did not went for duty! :D *

yesterday went for rumah sukan, yoohoo :D
Jane neh brought her phone. and we hav nothing to do at there.
so we decided to take picts. *CHIK CHIAK CHIK CHIAK*
everybody are looking at us, but we took like nobody business :P
i enjoyed so much w them, they are so sweet :D

yesterday night tuition bahasa Melayu. OMG = =
really tired, and feel like want to sleep. *Merdeka Merdeka?*
it's killing me =/ although im tired, but still online to get my picture from suann, and also drop comment for my beloved 1. nyek ;)

Chinese New year coming soon, exciting?
Dont know, i dont have much new year clothes!!*sigh
i want to meet up w everyone during CNY. i want to get as many angpau as i can. *lol
anyone would like to invite me to their house? wey, let me know ;P

New year new hope!! i hope i be more SEXY? HOT? CUTE? PRETTY?
and i need to study more hard for my PMR. Feb is coming!! PMR is coming. awww*
but as my english tuition said, enjoy the CNY, forget about study, forget about PMR :D

let the picts do the talking ;)
The poser :D
without edit :D *SUN*

w suann and Chankei ;)i use the bottle to cover my face!!
but seriously got FUUUU :D
SUSU & me ~

4 of us~

laughing (:

my fav pose !! xP

again =]

xoxo~

the last pict, Group picture. *ilovethis*

No comments: