blogbuster

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To Do List!

The holiday, the last chance for me to revision all subj. left 3 days only.
i still got a lot to study. *shakes head* whatever. happy go lucky :P:P


Other State paper just like no ending.
Rawr*


this is what i will do when i feel bored and tired. :D

I watched two movie in this holiday. You see, Still got the mood to watch movie!
If don't get straight's A. i think mummy will kill me. chop me in to pieces. LOL.
I watched Gamer at Gurney.

Oh yea. The game inside the movie was so so fun.
i wonder how good if our real life got this kind of game? *evillaughs*
And i went home about 4 something in the midnight. *slapself*

Next, i watched Tsunami at Sunway Carnival Mall.
I admit i cried like a baby lost the mother.
*awww. i was totally out of control when the peeps die 1 by 1.
The movie bring good moral values.
everyone should watch :D
Life is too short, Enjoy It and appreciate everything you having now :D






Oh yea. Monday afternoon. I followed mother went for hiking @ BM hill.
Sweat a lot. The air is undoubtly FRESH, i felt so good.
More hiking. because it is good for health :D
Just Date me and i will go w/ you :P



Holiday is just too bored for you right?
I mean the spammer. you got nothing to do,
no friends wanna to hang out w/ you? and your family didn't spend time w/ you?
So, you come to spam my chatbox? Ha ha.
Last night my baby helped me to check the IP address. And i know who are you bitch :)
Yea, Is SHE :D
Just For You, HIAO ZA BOR! No friends anymore! Get out of my life!
If you spam again. i'm going to print screen and show everyone.
Don't try to challenge me.




I start to plan whad should i do after PMR!
To Do List After PMR :P:P
  • Change a New Blog Skin.
  • Work and earn money.
  • update my blog more often.
  • Hang out w/ my girls :D
  • Cheong K @ redBox. * i got the voucher*
  • spend more time w/ my family.
  • clean up my study table.
  • clean up wordrobe.
  • buy more clothes! *this is a must :P
  • Study plan for next year. * form4 is extremely important for me*


Happy belated birthday to Amanda :D
She's finally legal. all the best in everything Lady :)

And Happy birthday to Rounie.
Today right, sept 24 :D
All the best and stay happy!

PMR- 12days to go :D
Mybirthday : 4days to go. :D:D


* i think i'm going to celebrate my birthday after PMR!*

No comments: