blogbuster

Saturday, July 31, 2010

#Worldshowstage!!!

it's almost 9o'clock, I just come back from Queensbay. It has been a long day for me.
Some how i guess most of KL lang are enjoying themselves at MTV worldshowstage!
too bad i'm not there :(

I missed out the chance to see Katy Perry, Wonder Girls & Tokio Hotel!

Awwww Why KL but not Penang?Grrrr >_<

M'sia biggest concert of the year? :)

Katy Perry!!!
Carlifornia girls rocks! :D



Wonder Girls from Korea !
hot chicks arrrr (^_^)v

I want nobody nobody but you *claps claps*



Tokio Hotel :D

Automaticccc AWESOME !!!



Siewyee put on make up!!!



You don't want to be judge, so don't judge people :)



I went Queensbay for Clinique Star tour 2010! =)



it was a salty salty afternoon because i watched SALT !



Next post is coming up soon :D

Thanks for reading.
Xoxo;

No comments: