blogbuster

Friday, September 10, 2010

#260 post.



Since sister is back from her University for her Raya break. we suggested to go penang island for a break. lol. Dad brought us to Queensbay. Just did window shopping lor. damn broke recently T_T

It's Saturday. what i can say is only FML. I haven't revision for anything yet. Haven't finish up my account folio. I'm out like everyday :( Should feel happy or sad?! :S




Taken this in Element lol. i look so :/

Gt tired of walking, Me and bro went Starbucks to chilled.
This is the brother i hate the most. but i guess i still love him? -_-


after that mum and sister came to join us :)



Cam-ho timey! :P



My lenglui sister :D


the fugly me o.O




i like this picture leh, should i change it as my new profile picture? :P
credit to sister. !!!



the last picture of the day, why not my pict but my sister? :P
Because i love her.

And i love my family! :)

HAVE A GOOD GOOD DAY. PEEPS!

No comments: