blogbuster

Thursday, September 29, 2011

LOVE.


Oh my boy, he is doing fine in US, don't worry people so does the same, don't worry about me.
I'm getting better and better because I'M OFFICIALLY SEVENTEEN NOW. :)
*bow*




 We're facing some difficulties, the time diff. the time in boston and malaysia diff 12 hours which mean that, when they are having their breakfast, we're having our dinner. When we are about to sleep, they just got to start up another brand new day. One of us have to sacrifice. ='(
sometimes he have to wake up early, before he go to class then we can have more time to communicate.
or else i have to skip school, because he will be free at night, then we can skype. =)
Hope that everything will stay like this way, i rather continue like this, don't make any diff. *finger-cross*



Long distance relationship - TRUST/BELIEVE in each other are really important.
I hope both of us can make it work, don't argue/fight anymore.
cherish every moment that we can chat/talk/see each other.
Don't suspect me, i won't do anything that will harm our relationship kay. *promise*
=)


Big girl/ big boy don't cry. We still have each other.
Our love grow stronger day by day. I can't live without you, i don't want to live without you.
You're my oxygen. without oxygen, i can't survive =P
see how important you are ..! LOL

I'll start to blog about my birthday. ;p
Stay tuned! 
with loves,
SiewYeeT.


No comments: