blogbuster

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm back. :)

Santa Claus is coming to town, It's December already, the year is coming to the end. and yea I'm back to blogging again. Hehe :D  Finally i have the time to blog again after so long. Spm is over like oh yeah my life is just begin! haha. but before that i went through a lot too. broke up, my grandpa passed away and i went to an interview for job. I was so busy until today only i have the time to sit down and start blogging. 

SO ilove-myway.blogspot.com IS BACK. :D
IS ALIVE. :D
IS BRAND NEW :D

The first pix i took using my itouch. Thanks all of them accompanied me to get it. :)

SPM 's group study! :)


See, this is we called group study. i miss those moment so much! :D


Sho cute! hahahaha.



 We were in the same class during form 3. =)
Jaffried chiam on the left, chia wei on the right.
I stick with them almost everyday ah during spm. we studied today! :D


Aww. THE BEST GUY EVER. :D



Gong gong, i miss you so much. :(
 Luckily i took some picture with gong gong..........
Rest in peace gong gong. we miss you so much.
WE LOVE YOU.

My uncle aka gor gor on the left and his cute son on the right. Ming shawn in the house! :D


Random outing with mixy and raymond. :)
my good good friends! 

Raymond. :D


S U K I.

 and my love, vivan! :D:D

sister forever hehehee :)

She is my personal driver aite <3


the last day of spm and my bunch of friends planned to go pray for gong gong. 
Appreciated them. xie xie ni men.


Cat's car spoiled when we're on the way to gong gong house.










not really have the mood to blog. I will back soon :)
Stay tuned!

No comments: